RadSite will be exhibiting at RSNA 2016, as the Radiological Society of North America holds its 102nd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting in Chicago, Nov. 27 – Dec. 2 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Be sure to stop by our booth, 8534, in North Hall B to learn why RadSite is the most cost-effective and simple-to-use accreditation program for advanced diagnostic imaging.
The RadSite Difference
RadSite has been a leader in promoting quality-based imaging standards since it was founded in 2005. RadSite is one of four advanced diagnostic imaging organizations recognized by CMS, and we offer the same distinction as other accrediting bodies. Yet our approach is different because it’s easy to use, cost effective and uses an educational partner method.
- Pricing is straightforward. You pay a specific amount per machine with no hidden costs.
- RadSite provides a simple, online application process with a wizard to help you step-by-step. Our entire application is online, you don’t need to mail expensive packages.
- Our accreditation is all-inclusive and non-modular based so you don’t have to pay for dual accreditations.
- As our customer, you receive your own personal program manager who helps you through the entire process with no need to explain your story to a different person each time you call.
- We can provide full accreditation in as little as two weeks if your materials are readily available when you begin the process.
Under the Medicare Improvement for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 (MIPPA), all imaging providers who offer CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging exams and who bill for the technical component under the physician fee schedule must become accredited by a CMS-recognized accrediting agency in order to be eligible for future reimbursement. RadSite’s MIPPA Accreditation Program, or MAP, allows providers to apply for accreditation of their CT, MRI, PET and SPECT imaging systems with a single application. Similar to the other existing accreditation programs, MAP Accreditation includes a review of personnel, policies and procedures, as well as sample clinical images and phantom studies.
Unlike other accrediting bodies, however, RadSite does not mandate the purchase of a specific phantom for the evaluation of the physics component, but rather accepts many standards phantoms that providers may already own, potentially saving facilities thousands of dollars at the beginning of the application process.
Final Thoughts | RSNA 2016
RadSite is a leader in promoting quality-based imaging standards along with safety and business efficiency practices in health care. RadSite’s MIPPA Accreditation Program (MAP) offers insurers an excellent contract management tool to focus on outcomes, costs and a quality improvement framework that brings value to your organization’s management of imaging services. We also offer educational programs, publish issue briefs and underwrite research on a complimentary basis to raise awareness of patient safety issues and to promote best practices. We look forward to seeing you at RSNA 2016. Be sure to stop by our booth 8534. Until then, click here to learn more about how we can help you improve quality and cut costs in medical imaging.