From July 21-24, in Denver, RadSite is showcasing its solutions portfolio at the Association for Medical Imaging Management (AHRA) annual meeting. Attendees can get answers on all aspects of accreditation at Booth 422.
Experts can show AHRA visitors why RadSite is the most cost-effective and simple-to-use accreditation program for advanced diagnostic imaging. Here is what RadSite has to offer:
The RadSite Difference
RadSite has spearheaded a number of ways to promote quality-based imaging since it was founded in 2005. We have accredited or certified over 60,000 imaging systems at 25,000 provider locations—a testament of our experience and capabilities.
RadSite is one of four advanced diagnostic imaging organizations recognized by CMS. We offer the same distinction as other accrediting bodies, yet our approach is different. We have an educational partner approach, which also makes us easier to use and more cost-effective.
- Pricing is straightforward. You pay a specific amount per machine with no hidden and/or additional costs.
- RadSite provides a simple, online application process with a wizard to help you step-by-step. Our entire application is online, you don’t need to mail expensive packages.
- Our accreditation is all-inclusive. You don’t have to pay for sub-specialty accreditations.
- As our customer, you receive your own personal client service manager who helps you through the entire process. There is no need to explain your story to a different person each time you call.
- We offer an expedited accreditation option which can accelerate the accreditation review process is as little as a few weeks.
- We offer enhanced feedback loops to help applicants raise their quality performance.
Under the Medicare Improvement for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 (MIPPA), all imaging providers who offer CT, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine imaging exams and who bill for the technical component under the physician fee schedule, must become accredited by a CMS-recognized accrediting agency in order to be eligible for future reimbursement. RadSite’s MIPPA Accreditation Program, or MAP, allows providers to apply for accreditation of their CT, MRI, PET, and SPECT imaging systems with a single application. Similar to the other existing accreditation programs, MAP Accreditation includes a review of personnel, policies, and procedures, as well as sample clinical images and phantom studies.
Unlike other accrediting bodies, however, RadSite does not mandate the purchase of a specific phantom for the evaluation of the physics component, but rather accepts many standard phantoms that providers may already own, potentially saving facilities thousands of dollars at the beginning of the application process.
RadSite is a leader in promoting quality-based imaging standards along with safety and business efficiency practices in healthcare. RadSite’s MIPPA Accreditation Program offers insurers an excellent contract management tool to focus on outcomes, costs, and a quality improvement framework that brings value to your organization’s management of imaging services.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to learn more. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 440-6007.