We invite you to view a recording of the first webinar in our Winter Educational Series, The Importance of Imaging Physics Testing.
Presenter Phil Patton, Ph.D., CHP, DABR, DABSNM, and Chief Physics Officer for RadSite, discussed the importance of physics testing for a wide-range of imaging systems as well as the scope of RadSite’s technical component of the MIPPA Accreditation Program (MAP). Mark Casner, Chair of RadSite’s Accreditation Committee, moderated the session.
Dr. Patton covered the following topics, among others:
- The role of the physicist.
- Equipment acceptance testing.
- Dosage limits.
- Image quality.
- Annual physicist tests.
- Nuclear medicine equipment.
You can also hear answers to these questions:
- What are your biggest challenges as a medical physicist?
- If ACR medical physics tests are done, are these satisfactory for RadSite?