RadSite Sales Manager
President & CEO
We are seeking a Sales Manager to develop and implement an accreditation sales and retention strategy directed at imaging providers and other targeted stakeholders.
- Lead Generation. Support and help implement an organized, systematic strategy for lead generation.
- Sales Campaigns. Design and execute outbound sales campaigns focused on achieving sales goals and objectives in target states.
- Sales Calls. Participate in daily outbound calls, to both cold and warm leads.
- Retention Strategy. Help design and execute retention strategy for current accredited companies.
- Support and participate in webinars and other presentations.
- Marketing. Develop (in conjunction with marketing team) outbound messaging including cold-calling script, website download responses, and “in process” communications.
- Exhibition & Event Marketing. Identify, support, and participate in sales exhibitions and related conferences. Support marketing events for RadSite in a professional and outgoing manner.
- CRM Tracking. Use and update RadSite’s CRM system with sales activities. Draft and send periodic updates on RadSite’s Sales activities and help produce periodic pipeline reports.
- Government Relations. Provide government relations as requested. Participate in the quarterly CMS conference calls of MIPPA-recognized Accreditation Organizations.
- Payer Recognitions. Support RadSite’s outreach efforts to private payers (e.g., health plans, RBM,s and public payers such as CMS).
- Communications. Support RadSite’s marketing and communication activities, including sales literature, ZOHO email templates, website content, and blogs.
- Other duties as assigned by the President & CEO or designated senior staff.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred. Other candidates will be considered with equivalent work history.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM system (e.g., ZOHO).
- Imaging experience preferred but not required. Working knowledge of healthcare, insurance, or related field (insurance, accreditation programs, case management ,or healthcare technology) preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collegially in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to change as necessary
The candidate must be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must have strong analytical and communication skills. Some travel is required to attend trade shows and customer meetings.